The Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more Online.
See if your household fits into any eligible categories.
Fill out the easy-to-use the form with the required information.
Receive your device in the mail, activate it, and start Streaming.
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program
Participates in one of these assistance programs:
– The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
– Federal Public Housing Assistance
– Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
– Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
– or Lifeline
Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
– Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
– Tribal TANF
– Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
– Tribal Head Start (income based)